This position is responsible for providing direct correspondence and excellent customer service to our customers, writing, editing, and coordinating bids to support business development efforts for the organization and performing customer service duties with respect to these proposals. Responsibilities include utilizing templates for proposals per RFP instructions and developing and maintaining databases of responses. Responsibilities include utilizing software to manage field workflow, and developing and maintaining databases of work and completion.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers phone calls from customers regarding service and work and provides efficient solutions and responses.
- Writes responses to customer solicitations such as daily work bids, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), as well as requests from the Business Development team.
- Manages field efforts via electronic work order system and associated protocols.
- Prepares daily followup logs for customer approvals.
- Adheres to RFP style guidelines and meets all proposal deadlines.
- Edits documents for grammar, style and content ensuring compliance with RFP instructions.
- Participates in Technical/Quality Reviews of proposals.
- Assists with proposal production and shipping processes.
- Followup with customers as to status of approval as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned, to include customer followup on outstanding approvals.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in cloud systems, apple and MAC products.
- Strong written communication, editing and interpersonal skills.
- Proposal experience a plus, but not required
- 1-2 years experience in customer service
- 1 years experience in proposal writing or editing a plus
- Exceptional listening, writing, editing, and formatting skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
Qualified individuals must be able to perform the essential duties of the position with or without accommodation. A qualified person with a disability may request a modification or adjustment to the job or work environment in order to meet the physical requirements of the position. We will attempt to satisfy requests as long as the accommodation needed is reasonable and no undue hardship would result.
This position is primarily sedentary and requires the ability to remain at a keyboard for periods of up to two hours with minimal interruption. Ability to operate a keyboard is essential. Ability to operate under stressful working conditions in a rapidly changing work environment with multiple priorities is required. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full Time
- Oakland Park, FL
Required work authorization:
- United States