COMMERCIAL SWIMMING POOL TECHNICIANS – CHULA VISTA/SAN DIEGO COUNTY (EXPERIENCED)
One Stop Pool Pros Inc. has been in a National Commercial Swimming Pool & Aquatic Facility Management Company. We have been operating for over 40 years, our aquatic experts have helped develop standards governing the aquatics industry.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to expand our team with highly motivated, detailed-oriented, and customer-focused individuals to join our team. This position is responsible for providing excellent on-site pool cleaning and pool maintenance services to the customers they are assigned. This includes following our proven pool cleaning methods, handling pool chemicals in a controlled and safe manner.
We are looking for experienced swimming pool service technicians to service in and around San Diego County.
The ideal person for this position must love to work outdoors. They will be a self-starter who has the ability to work independently with minimal oversight and guidance. They will handle all matters with integrity and embrace the concept and requirements of delivering “resort-quality service”.
- Two (2) years of direct commercial pool cleaning and maintenance experience to apply for this position.
- Worked cleaning pools and spas at hotels, health clubs, public pools, HOA’s/Apartment buildings, and or similar.
- Experience in the pool, spa, and fountain maintenance including chemical use, chemical level testing, pump, heating, equipment maintenance, pool plumbing, and all other related items.
- Must have a strong understanding of pumps, motors, filters, control panels, valves, fittings, nozzles timers, UV, Ozone, lights, PVC pipe, etc. A big plus is any direct experience fixing and installing control panels, running and bending conduit/wire, submersible lighting, breakers, solenoids, etc. Must be able to troubleshoot problems in the field and work independently.
- CPO Certification is a plus, but if you are not CPO certified, we can re-certify
- Testing and balancing water chemistry
- Brushing tile line, walls, and bottom of pools
- Safe and proper handling of chemicals and maximizes their use
- Maintaining, testing, and diagnosing equipment
- Daily field documentation and site reports
- Complying with all safety procedures, including safe working and driving habits
- Maintain high standards in customer service and professional and ethical conduct
- Ability to spot equipment repair needs and communicate those needs to the office
Additional Requirements for this position are that you have:
- A valid California Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Able to work outdoors, in all seasons, on your feet.
- The ability to lift to 100 lbs.
- Read and Write English
- Bilingual, Spanish a plus
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Vacation Pay, Sick Pay
One Stop Pool Pros Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers